No, there was not much sea lately, partly due to me being abroad and around, partly ’cause the spring has not really broken out in here.
No, this is not Finland. Gotcha.
THIS, however, is. The picture is take about 3 weeks ago, the ambience prevails. The fence was full of wind-torn adverts, above all election posters.
But the sun shines even in the north, about 23 minutes per day. Such moments remind me of the extra long golden hours we get here in the summer…
… long time no sea? Time to travel to the archipelago then!
I admit the following pictures was taken by mistake. Makes a perfect background material for further projects though!
Dear burglars, we are in Lapland at the moment. Our flat is flat-sat though, so don’t get excited. Dear faithful readers, you can look forward to a lot of snow-covered pictures. It has been rather cloudy lately, so no winter wonderland I’m afraid.
New domain. New identity. New projects. New beginning.
I’m so tired of lifestyle blogs – with an exception of the handful I actually read, so dear followed and visited, take no offence – so that I decided to re-start one of my own. And what will you find here?
- a photo per day. It was challenging but I loved doing it (that’s what she said)
- general thoughts on… living I suppose? Cynical, sarcastic and, more importantly, short and relevant. My goal is to live increasingly more responsible while preserving my life standard. This involves thinking about the environment and fellow citizens, recycling, thinking twice what we consume and becoming somehow less dependent on The Brand and The Industry.
- more pictures and photos
- a kinda-real portfolio of my work. About time.
- short stories – in Czech and English… argh it is so hard to satisfy multilingual audiences!
- and, last but not least, some hope how to get back to the humanity.
This is not and never will be an educational or boasting blog – it should be a positive one, inspiring maybe, but not in the “she knows better” and “she has such a great life boowoo why does she go on about it” ways. I’m not here to make you – or myself for that matter- feel bad.
Hope it works.